1 week ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Little Piano Player
Ever since Reagan was born everyone kept telling me that she would be a piano player since she had long fingers. Well it turns out sitting at Grandma's piano and playing us a song is one of her very favorite things to do. She thinks she knows exactly what to do. And I have to admit she is pretty good for a seven month old. I have decided that you can never start too early in developing your talents. I see piano lessons in Reagan's future.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is so CUTE! She even has the proper piano posture down. She's going to be great.
Too cute. I love babies on the piano. They are so cute.
Oh my goodness...she looks so adorable sitting at the piano!!! I love it!! I still cannot believe that she is 7 months already!! She is so beautiful and happy...I know she is so happy because she has such awesome parents! :)
Hi Randy and Lisa,
Just wanted to say that Reagan is darling. I can't believe how grown up she looks sitting at the piano. How are all of you doing? Are you guys coming to Utah for the holidays? -We'd love to see ya.
That is neat, she is sitting at the piano really well.
Hey Lisa and Randy,
Reagan is so big. She looks so adorable in all her pictures. I saw the pictures you sent to my mom. I LOVED THEM! I'm so HAPPY that she has you two. There couldnt have been anyone better for her than you guys. Please keep in touch.
Nubia & Family
Lisa and Randy,
Reagan is very beautiful, she looks so much like Nubia. I am so grateful and thankful that you both have her and love her so much.She looks so good playing the piano, Maria is taking lessons now and hope that Reagan will love to play also. All my love,
Laura, Brent, Carlos (age 14), Maria (age 10) and Antonio (Tony, age 9).
Lisa, the above comment was written by me (Laura) it is my husband's account. I wasn't sure if I should share the pic's of Reagan with Nubia I was afraid she would be mad at me; but I finally sent them to her 2 wks ago or so, she loved them and said how thank ful she is for you both!
Laura
Post a Comment