Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Colorado

Here are some highlights of our Christmas. We spent our first Christmas in Colorado. It was a quiet one but it was our first Christmas as a family and we enjoyed every moment. It's so weird what a year can bring. Just last year Randy mentioned how much more fun Christmas would be if we had kids. And he was right. Seeing Reagan opening her presents on Christmas was great. On Christmas Eve Randy's office manager inviting us to have dinner with her family. There was lots of great food, games and presents of course. I think they are loving having Reagan around to spoil.

This is Reagan's first time in the snow a few days before Christmas. She doesn't like it much when the snowflakes are falling on her face. But she wanted to sit down and play in it. Although I didn't let her. I figure there will be plenty of time when she gets a little older to play in the snow.

Reagan had two Christmas dresses. I saw the gold one at Once Upon a Child this summer and the red she got as a present when she was born. I couldn't get her to sit still for any good pictures. So I stuck her in the rocking chair. That as good as picture as it gets.

Reagan checking out her Fisher Price Zoo. You can't tell from the picture but the animals spin around and it plays music and lights flash...she loves it!!

It didn't take Reagan long to figure out what a candy cane was. She started eating this one even with the wrapper on.

This is pretty typical for Reagan. She loves tags. I have to really watch her at the store because she will grab tags off thing if I don't watch her. She is eating the tag off her bear instead of eating what is in her stocking.

3 comments:

laura and brent mark said...

Merry Christmas Lisa,Randy and Reagan:
I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Reagan looks so beautiful and happy!!
May God always bless you and your family!
Love,
Laura and Brent

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Merry Christmas!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I should have kept reading, I can now see that you're in Colorado! How are you liking it?