I have been noticing lately that Reagan has been trying to say things that I say. I love that she is trying to talk but what she says doesn't always come out as words. Here are some of my favorites that make sense. She loves to play with her rubber ducks in the bath. One day while in the bath she said ducky...but sometimes it sounds like yucky. The other day I asked her if she wanted to read a book. And she said "ook". I said book again and she said "ook" again. She knew what she was talking about because she crawled over to where the books were and got one. I saved my very favorite for last. I was sitting in the rocking chair last week. Reagan came up to the chair and started to rock me in it and said "ocky, ocky". I knew right away she was saying rocky, rocky because that is what I have said when I have rocked her in the chair.
1 week ago
3 comments:
Crazy!! I love it when they start to talk. How fun... Happy Birthday this month Reagan.
You weren't lying. She is tall! The office is coming along. I am so glad everything is working out for you both.
I miss Reagan so much!! and you guys of course. Now that she is talking you had better teach her to say Heather. I know she can cause she would say it here (of course she had no idea what she was saying but still). By the way I love your family picture, you all look beautiful, even Randy!
Post a Comment