It is so hard these days to get Reagan to hold still for a minute to capture cute moments. I find myself following her around with the camera ready. In fact I take a bunch of pictures of her doing the most random things knowing that I will go back later and decide which pictures turned out or which pictures she was running away from.
On a rare moment she will actually sit still. Today was one of those days. She sat down on the back porch. I think because I had promised her a popsicle. But she still sat there and let me take this picture. This headband came with the outfit. And it made her hair look so cute. Don't you just love those curls...I do!! And about five minutes later off went the headband. Oh, well...it was cute for a moment.
3 comments:
I love hats on babies, but they don't love me when I make them wear them :)
Love the curls. She's so cute!
Yes I love the curls. and isn't that funny how you make them cute snap a shot and then let them go back to being comfortable. I put a hat on Lincoln and snapped some cute shots and then took it off because he was crying!
Post a Comment