
Our ward's Pinewood Derby race was last week. After the boys raced their cars there was an open race for anyone who wanted to make a car. Randy decided to make one for him and Reagan.

Randy's made a Mr. Good Tooth car. Haven't heard of Mr. Good Tooth? That's okay...he's Randy's logo that he designed about a year ago to put on his toothbrushes boxes. For work Mr. Good Tooth is on a lot of things. So when someone suggested Randy make a dental car I told him he had to do Mr. Good Tooth.

At first Randy wasn't sure what to do for Reagan's car. But there was not question about it she had to have an Abby Cadabby car. Randy's job was to designed it. My job was to bring Abby into it. This is what I came up with thanks to the Abby stickers that Reagan got for her birthday.

Reagan didn't care much about the race. She LOVED her car though!! Not because it was an Abby car that just added to it. She loved her car from the time it was just a block of wood. She would carry it around the house and even drive it around. She just loved it because it was hers. But she did get pretty excited that night when I told her other kids would have cars there just like hers. But hers was the cutest car there!!!

Randy was so sure that his car was the better of the two cars. But he was wrong...he got beat by his daughter's Abby car. Randy's car didn't even place high enough that I remember what it was but Reagan's car got 4th...pretty good for her very first race. In Randy's defense we did find out when we got home that the wheel of his car was out of place. It's pretty competitive in our ward in the open race. So we will see what next year brings!!!
5 comments:
How fun!!
soooo cool Reagan and i love your car and placing 4th is awesome. way to go girl.
that is adorable that randy made her a cute lil car. Haha! I love ya randy, go figure reagans car beat yours. Are you guys coming for easter? I have heard a few rumors, so you never know. I hope you are, I really miss reagan!
I don't think Randy's car placed in what they announced because they only announced the top 10. I beat his car! Yes! Actually, Andrew didn't get in the top 10 either!
So cute! What a great Daddy to make a pink car for his little girl!
Post a Comment