Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dogs and Kids!!!

When it was daylight savings time. Everyone I knew was complaining about their kids and how it was affecting them. I honestly don't remembering it affecting Reagan at all. But sheesh did it ever affect the dog!!!

The second it gets light outside she is barking. Not very loud. Just enough to annoy me. But at 5 or 5:30 I don't want her annoying anyone else. So after a few barks I go outside to feed her and tell her to be quiet.

Last night we brought Ginger inside to sleep in her kennel because of a storm. Instead of waking up to a Ginger alarm clock we actually didn't wake up until Randy's alarm clock went off. And he told me that was the best night sleep he had in a LONG time. My reaction was WHAT!!!!! You NEVER hear the dog...you NEVER get up with the dog when she's barking. I am the one who should have got a good nights sleep but instead I woke up at 5 am because I've gotten so use to it.

I think I have accepted the reality that between the dog and kids I may NEVER have a good night sleep again!!!

1 comment:

The Mangone Family said...

I promise you won't get another good nights sleep again. By the time your kids are old enough to sleep in, you will be to old to sleep at all.