Monday, July 18, 2011

Dance Recital Pics

We put Reagan in dance this year. She has pretty much been dancing around since she could walk. When she was two I taught her a couple ballerina moves that I could remember from when I was in dance. We were kind of sad that her dance studio didn't offer ballet for her age group because we know that is what she would love the most. She took a tap/tumbling class and loved it. We weren't able to watch Reagan at class each week (studio rules). Too  much of a distraction for the kids. So we were never quite sure what she was learning or if she was learning anything at all. For those of you who have been around Reagan know that she kind of likes to be the center of attention so being on stage is fun for her. During her informal winter recital she was one of the only kids in her class to do the dance. All the other kids were too scared. During her spring recital I cried through her dance because she barely even looked at her teacher for help in her song. We are so proud of our little dancer. These are some pics of her spring recital.












No comments: