Yesterday I was getting ready for church in the bathroom. I had the door shut so that I could get ready without my little helper getting into things. Randy called down the hall that Reagan was ready. I had gotten her dressed with everything but a bow so I knew she was ready. But when I opened the door Reagan was walking down the hall in one of Randy's ties. It was too cute and I wished the camera had been with me so I could have captured that moment. But I was able to get her to pose with her Daddy both it their ties.
1 week ago
3 comments:
Lisa, your little girl is the most adorable and beautiful girl. I love looking at pictures of her. She is getting so big. I'm so glad you were blessed with her, and it sounds like you guys are doing really well. Say hi to your husband from Cody.
Reagan is absolutely adorable! I can't believe that she's already one! She's getting so big, can you believe how fast your little ones grow?! Hope all is well for you guys!
She is so cute. B likes ties too!
Post a Comment