Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun. Reagan was old enough to know what was going on
and she loved it. We started to train her how to say trick or treat a couple weeks ago so she would have it down by the time it was Halloween. But most of the time she would just say treat. What can we say she knew just what she wanted!! When we sat down to figure out what Reagan was going to be this year. There was really no question. She LOVES Abby Cadabby!!! For those of you not up on your Abby Cadabby...she's a fairy on Sesame Street!! You could ever go as far to say that she is obsessed with her. On a typical day Reagan wakes up wanting to watch Abby and goes to sleep wanting to still watch her. Our pictures are of Halloween and of some of things with did with Reagan before Halloween.

So super excited to be in her Abby costume!!


I made her this wand to go along with her costume...she's was so excited!!!

It case you can't tell. Reagan is poofing me with her wand!!



MAKING CARMEL APPLES!!!

Reagan was convinced that the best apple was plain not dipped in carmel!!


But after a while she decided that dad's was pretty good in Oreos!!

CARVING HER PUMPKIN!!!

It didn't take Reagan long to realize that all you had to do with this pumpkin thing is poke it although she was poking holes in the wrong places.

Loving her pumpkin


Seriously did I mention how much our little girl loves pumpkins? I think right now Halloween may be Reagan's favorite holiday because of the pumpkins. That is a because of Abby of course. Abby turns everything into pumpkins not meaning to. Now if I can just explain to her that we don't have pumpkins all year round just for Halloween!!

3 comments:

Shaun&jennifer said...

I love little kids imaginations! I bet she wants to wear that costume every day now....

walkerbunch said...

I love Reagan's little "Abby" costume. -Glad you guys had a Happy Halloween.

JONES GANG!!! said...

very cute!! we love her costume. she gets cuter and cuter every time we see her.