1 week ago
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Having a Dentist for a Daddy
Reagan has pretty much always known her Daddy as a Dentist. No surprise that one of her first words was teeth. When Reagan would get sad that her Dad had to go to work I would tell her that had to go fix people's tooth owies. Now when I ask her what her dad does she can say a Dentist. The benefit for having a Daddy for a Dentist is you grow up having no fear of the Dentist because he's your Dad...nothing scary there. Reagan loves visiting her dad's office. In fact she loves it so much you'd think she owned the place. She's not too sure about sharing her books and toys in the waiting room with other kids. She helps herself to a toothbrush and toothpaste almost every time she is there. One of her favorite things to do since she was little is going up and down in the dental chair...what kids wouldn't love that. She has pretty much figured out how to do it all by herself. One day that we were at the office Reagan hopped into the Dental chair where Randy's hygienists was. She decided to see what Reagan would do if she gave her the suction. Surprisingly she liked it and had a ball putting it in her mouth.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute!!!
Wow...she is so much braver than me. I still don't like the dentist much; sorry Randy.
Hey! I had to make my blog private, so if you would send me your e-mail I will send you an invite! Thanks! erikaswope@gmail.com
So cute!!
Post a Comment