1 week ago
Sunday, December 20, 2009
A Randy Story
Last night Randy woke me up in the middle in the night because he was in tooth pain. He said he was going to have to go to his office and give himself a root canal. I asked him if he wanted to wait unil morning to call one of the dentists in town to do it for him. He informed me that it couldn't wait until morning. Don't question the dentist I guess!!! I was honestly too tired to question him since it was the middle of the night. In case you were wondering how he pulled off giving himself a root canal he said it wasn't easy especially giving himself a shot. I guess it's pretty tough getting the angle right when you are doing it on yourself!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! I hope he's okay.
WOW! That's crazy. Hope his tooth feels better though.
He's always been an impressive guy!!
Hmmmm... a dentist needing a root canal?? He is to funny. Merry Christmas.
Lisa and Randy,
She's so beautiful and looks so cute and happy. God bless you both and many thankful prayers are sent your way! Merry Christmas to you all, thanks for the Christmas pic. I loved looking at all of the new pic's since I haven't looked at it for a few months. She is so tall and looks so much older than not even 2 yet!
Wish you all the best, take care and I love you and appreciate you!
Laura and family
Hey Randy, I want to see the post op x-ray of the root canal. Thats the coolest thing I've heard ever in Dentistry!
Post a Comment