Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am a little behind in getting our Christmas pictures posted. I figured I better get them posted before I have to post pictures of Reagan's birthday!!

We had a great Christmas. We spent it this year with both our families in Idaho. We loved that Reagan could be around both sets of grandparents and lots of cousins. Although it got a little overwhelming for her because there were so many people that she doesn't see very often. If you were one of the people that Reagan was scared of we are sorry she will grow out of it!!!


When we asked Reagan what she wanted for Christmas she was pretty specific that she wanted a bike. She would point out a bike with training wheels at the store. Santa thought she might like this a little better. She does love it but she is not very good about steering yet.


Reagan thought it was so much fun to open presents despite that cheesy look on her face. When she all done opening presents she always wanted more, more.


Our of the family traditions that we have is getting an ornament a year. I had found one for Reagan but while we were in Idaho I found this one and it was just perfect for her because of how much she loves Sesame Street.

Santa surprised Reagan with this Elmo stocking. It was almost more exciting than any of her presents Christmas morning. Nothing could be better than a Elmo Stocking that sings. She loved it so much I thought we might have him as a new toy rather than a stocking.

We decorated a gingerbread after Christmas because the kits went on clearance and Reagan wanted one. She had a ball helping make the house. But the best part was taking it a part and eating it that is why she has such a big smile in this picture.

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

cute! I loved seeing you guys, I was so sad it was only for a day. I hope that we can see you again soon. Ps I am so jealous of her barbie jeep. That was my dream when I was a little girl.

walkerbunch said...

That picture of her hugging Elmo is so cute! She is at such a fun age right now.

JONES GANG!!! said...

so cute and it was so fun seeing you guys. i totally agree alot of people and iam glad she wasnt scared of me. That car fits her to a "T". she is very cute.