Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Reagan

It's hard to believe it's that it's been two years since Reagan joined our family. She's a burst of energy that keeps us going. She is the joy of our lives. We just can't imagine our family without her.

We had a little party for her on Saturday with a couple of her friends. I will post some pictures as soon as I can. We are moving this week so it might be next week before I get it done.

Here are a few things that Reagan is doing right now:
  • She can say her alphabet and can reconize 10 letters
  • She can count to 20 most of the time
  • She talks A LOT!! I have lost count of how many words that she knows. Everyone tells me that she talks a lot for a 2 year old.
  • She loves to sing and dance
  • She memorizes songs that she hears on her favorite shows
  • She loves Abby Cadabby and Dora the Explorer

4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Reagan!

Heather Jones said...

oh my gosh! I cannot believe she is two. I miss her so, so much and want to see you all badly. She is seriously one of the smartest lil girls. I remember at like ten months she was talking or at least mimicking everything we would say. Lincoln can't say a dang thing, well I guess he goes mamamamamamama ALL the time, but he doesn't realize what he is saying. Well give reagan a hug and a kiss from us. We wish we could be there for her birthday. We love you guys!

walkerbunch said...

Wish Reagan a Happy Birthday from us. Where are you guys moving to?

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!! What a beautiful and special little girl you are...and lucky too to have such wonderful parents! :)