Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reagan's Birthday and Party

We kept Reagan's party small just because she's two and doesn't really care much yet. She invited her two best friends and had a ball. Her birthday was an Abby Cadabby theme.

The birthday girl so excited to have her friends come over to her house for a party!!


Reagan and her friend Quincy were sitting in the window chatting back and forth...it was so cute. I'm not really sure what they were even talking about. And of course when I took the picture Reagan stopped talking. For those of you who have been around Reagan and know how much energy she has and how busy she is her friend Quincy is exactly like her. It's pretty crazy when we get them together but it's fun too.

OPENING SOME PRESENTS
I love how she took her present out of the gift bag and started looking at the back of it like she could read or something.


Quincy was too cute. She got right next to Reagan and helped her open her presents. It is really hard for kids this age to understand that the presents are for someone else and not them...it was cute though.

PLAYING PIN THE STAR ON ABBY'S WAND
Reagan played first I didn't mind having the blindfold on....

But the other girls didn't like the blindfold on so they played without it...hey they are two and didn't know what they were doing anyways.

OUR LITTLE FAIRY DIVAS

Quincy, Reagan and Peyton

THE ABBY CADABBY CAKE


Reagan's Abby cake was very time consuming and frustrating at times. It definitly did not turn out how I wanted it to. But it didn't matter to her she was so excited when the cake pan came in the mail and when she saw the finished cake.


Reagan did great blowing out her candle. She blew it out so fast I didn't get a chance to really capture it on camera. She had some practice though. Since my birthday and her party were only five days apart. She didn't let me blow out my candles but I didn't care!!

OPENING MORE PRESENTS ON HER BIRTHDAY
We decided to wait until her actual birthday on tuesday to let her opening her presents from us so maybe she'd know that was her birthday. She couldn't wait to open them up so as soon as she woke up that morning she asked us if she could open them.


She was so excited by this gift. She has been using a pan a spoon to drum with anytime any of her shows have music in them so I knew she needed a drum of her own.


Dora talking backpack she got from Grandma & Grandpa Klein
Playing with her backpack while she watched Dora that morning.
Dora play pop up tent that Mom & Dad gave her. She loves it so much.

As you can see Reagan had a wonderful 2nd birthday!!!


5 comments:

Heather Jones said...

oh what a fun birthday party. She looks super cute! I can't believe all the fun presents she got. That is one spoiled little girl :) Alright lisa, you are an amazing cake decorator and I can't figure out for the life of me how you do it! That cake looks amazing. Speaking of cakes, where did you get that rubber ducky cake pan you used last year? I want to do a rubber ducky birthday party for Lincoln and I thought it was a really cute cake you made her. Just facebook me and let me know. We miss you all, and of course we miss Reagan the most(please tell Randy I said that) and it kills me not seeing her grow up and learn all those fun knew things. Love ya!

David and Erika said...

I think the cake looks great! I share your frustration with those cake pans and trying to make them look like the picture...we did a giraffe for the girls animal party this year, and it took forever and was harder than I thought it would be! Looks like she had a fun b-day party!

Shaun&jennifer said...

I think the cake was awesome! and the tents are always a hit.

The Terrell Family said...

Did you do the cake, Lisa? It is adorable!! Elena has wanted Ariel for the last two years, and it tries my patience each year! You are so talented!

JLB Family said...

I can't believe she is two. Wow! She is so cute and so tall. What fun.