In February we moved to this house quite a big change from our 600 sq ft rental. No we didn't buy a house...not quite yet. A couple in our ward went on a mission. So we are taking care of their house for them and saving some money to get our own house. Plus it's only a block from Randy's work. It was a win, win situation for us!!

Reagan loves the house too. Except for when it comes to bedtime. When we moved her room was the first thing we set up so she would start to feel like it was home. But she didn't like her room. We aren't really sure why but she started waking up in the middle of the night which she hadn't done in forever. She wasn't sleeping and I wasn't sleeping. I starting letting her sleep on the couch in her playroom and even in her pack n play in my room just so I could sleep. A few weeks ago I decided to get a little creative. I told her if she would sleep in her room for a whole week I would decorate her room with Dora. She was so excited to have a Dora room so she did it and we went to the store and got Dora border, wall stickers and a Dora bed set. It isn't too fancy since it's not our house and we didn't want it to be too permanent. But she loves it.



I think her very favorite part was helping me put up with wall stickers!!

We even got Dad to help us pain her dresser to match. We have been bugging him to paint it for a good year now.

In case you are wondering after all that work is Reagan sleeping in her room? She is doing pretty good and sleeps in her room most nights. I think she must be getting use to it being her room. I will probably get her all use to it and then it will be time to move again.
1 comment:
I'm sure she just had to get used to it. Most kids don't react very well to change, it just takes a little time. The decorating looks adorable! Love the dresser!
Post a Comment