On Saturday our weather was quite warm. I think the high ended up being 90. I spent the morning working at Randy's office so I promised Reagan I'd get her pool out for her. It is the pool we had for her last year. And it's really too small for her now. We ended up getting her a new on later that day because we discovered that hers had a hole in it. But she sure had fun in it.
1 week ago
4 comments:
Looks like she had fun in that tiny pool! I remember my parents bringing out a pool about that size for my sisters and brother. On those hot days, you take what you have!
So fun. She just gets cuter and cuter. :)
yea for sun! That pool looks fun. We bought Lincoln a similar and the first day we put it out a thunderstorm hit and it blew away and popped. It is in the garage flat :( go figure Idaho. We miss you guys! Do you think you re coming up this summer. I want to do a day trip to Lava Hot springs this summer and I really want to do it with everyone there. So if you are coming we will plan around you.
Such a doll- as always:)
Post a Comment