Monday, November 8, 2010

Not Everyone Works on Teeth

Seems like all the funny things that Reagan says these days happen at the park. I promise we go other places!!!

Today we made a quick stop in between some errands and Reagan found a quick friend to play with. After a little bit his mom told him it was time to go so she could get ready for work. As they were walking away she asked me if she had to go fix people's teeth too!!!

I didn't realize until she said that that she thought everyone that goes to work must work on people's teeth like her dad. I shouldn't be too surprised I guess up until a couple weeks ago she didn't know that mom's actually worked. I guess that is what happens when you grow up always having your mom at home.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You are lucky to have been able to be home with her. I am jealous.

Erika said...

That's so funny- I guess they kind of live in their own little bubble and that is all they know. Addi knows that Dave goes to school- but I swear she thinks it is preschool like she goes to. She is always wondering why he has to study so much, when she goes to school too- and never has to study!