Right after Christmas got all cleaned up and packed away we had to start thinking about packing so we could move to our house. This was Reagan's idea of helping me pack!!
Randy asked Reagan if she was going to be a doctor when she grows up just like daddy. She said, "you are not a doctor you are a dentist." (June 2011)
One day as we were getting ready to leave for the park Reagan said, "Mommy you drive your car and I will drive my car...okay" (her car being a little tykes car). (June 2010)
For a couple months every time Reagan would want something that we had instead of just asking for it she would say, "I can share". What she really meant is I am going to take that from you!! (August 2010)
A couple months ago when I was explaining to Reagan that my grandpa had passed away she asked me if he was with Jesus. When I told her that he was she told me that she wanted to go to heaven to give Great Granpa a hug. (June 2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment