Friday, May 16, 2008

Dental School Graduation

Randy graduated from dental school Mother's Day weekend. It's been a long four years!! Randy will tell you it's been eight VERY LONG years!! He will be more than glad to leave this chapter in his life behind when we leave Indiana!! He's excited to be able to go to work and practice dentistry without all the school work. We had a great graduation weekend. We are so glad that Randy's parents could come and share it with us. I am so proud of Randy and all the hard work that he has put in especially these last four. It's been a journey that's for sure with lots of memories!!


Here are some pictures from Randy's graduation party as well as graduation!!


The graduating Seniors from Randy's clinic

Some of our 4th year friends

1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

Congradulations!!! I still remember when you first showed up for school. It was so exciting for me. Now you are done. What an accomplishment. I know how you feel, you just couldn't be prouder. Good luck. I'm looking forward to hearing how your next adventures go. :) You guys will be awesome.