We thought if we waited until Reagan could smile to have her pictures taken she'd be so cute. So I took her last week. And would you believe that she refused to smile!! She smiled for me up until the pictures and after them but not during them no matter what I said or did. She kept looking at the photographer, the camera and even me like what are you doing? That's okay she's a cutie even when she's not trying to be. Here are some of my favorites!!

7 comments:
Lisa, She's absolutely beautiful. Isn't it frustrating when they don't perform like you want them to. But they still turned out great. And that's great that Randy is done with all that schooling. Good for him. That's A LOT of work. Congratulations!!!
She is a doll!!
She is adorable. These kids just prove to us parents over and over, they are the ones in charge. Non the less she is stinking cute. Let me know when you are blessing her. I would love to come to it. (If you are somewhere close that is.)
Randy and Lisa,
Reagan is so cute! It's amazing how much she's changed in just a short amount of time. -We're so glad that you guys have started a blog. Now we'll be able to keep in touch! Aaron, Kelly, and family
She is so stinking CUTE!! I hope all is going good for you guys. Where did you guys end up going?
She is so beautiful...smile or not! ;) I'm so happy for you and Randy!
Attack of the mouse...we'd love to have you guys come for Reagan's blessing. We are not sure when that is going to be yet!! We will be blessing her and having her sealing in Idaho. I will let you know when I know the date. We are still in Indiana finishing up a few things. We hope to move by the end of the month to Colorado.(I guess that answers your question Molly):)
Post a Comment