Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Official

We went to court on Tuesday and Reagan's adoption is finalized. We have been looking forward to this special day since Reagan was born. I think Reagan knew it was special too. The whole time we were at the courthouse she was in this happy I want to talk and smile mood. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and she is so beautiful.

attack of The Mouse said...

Yeah. That was a long day coming. I am so excited for you guys.

walkerbunch said...

Congratulations you two! We're so happy for you.

Elaine said...

That is just fantastic! I'm SO very happy for you guys! Next step, being sealed at the Temple! I can't wait to see those pictures!

Tara said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you all! What a beautiful forever family! Congratulations sweetie!!!

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Hi Lisa! Congratulations! I'm so glad you got a hold of me. Your blog is cute:) Ya, my mom told me about your little girl, who is SO cute by the way, and I am just thrilled for you guys! She really is so precious! What a happy year for you guys, baby and graduation! Congrats on that too! Where are you guys headed to? So good to talk to you. Talk to you soon.

The Terrell Family said...

What a gorgeous family! Congratulations!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I havne't gotten on to the blogs in a long while. Congratulations!
She is such an adorable little girl and a very lucky one too.