Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miss Independent

We have been going to the park a lot lately because of our warm weather. These are pictures from last week when I remembered the camera. Reagan has become Miss Independent since she learned how to walk especially when it comes to the park. She thinks it's the best place on earth. She can go where she wants to and play with what she wants to. And I admit it's pretty nice not having to carry her at the park to toy to toy. So I guess it's a win-win for both of us!!

That is the look of determination!!


She is off...before I knew it Reagan was up the stairs and down the slide with no help from me and no fear at all.


I could never capture a picture with her looking at me because she's slide down too fast.


Reagan stood like this looking at her feet for a while...not sure why. I think she was asking herself...should I climb this rock wall or not?



Trying to decide what to do next.



3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Haha!! I love that she just stood looking at her feet. I wish we could know what she was thinking.

Shaun&jennifer said...

Its so much fun to watch them learn

snappy said...

lol! She is so grown up! I can't believe she is One!

about our baby's name... don't believe everything you read on the internet!