We took Reagan to have her year old pictures. They asked me if it was for her Birthday or for Easter. It's kind of a combination since this is her Easter dress. I have to praise JCPENNEYS!! They do such an amazing job taking pictures. I have NEVER been disappointed with my pictures there. They are so good with the kids and they know just what to do to get a good picture. We had our family pictures taken somewhere else at Christmas because it was in our town rather than traveling. I hated the whole experience and that there was only one pose to choose from them. To me it was worth the drive to go to Jcpenneys. Just look at our little princess!!










8 comments:
She is soooo cute and happy. Gosh, they really do a good job. My favorite picture is the one where it is just her face and she is looking up and I really like the one with her arms going slightly behind her. She always looks really good in her pictures. Did JCPennys take her pictures when she was like 3months old? I really like those ones and I want to get Lincolns done when he is still tiny. Are the prices pretty reasonable?
those pictures are SO cute! She is a DOLL.
She's all ready one, I still remember the email saying you got her home...time flies
Happy birthday Reagan
She looks so cute! It is hard to see her so grown up.
She looks beautiful! Good job JC Penny's.
Happy Birthday Reagan. You are getting cutier everytime we see another picture of you. Lisa those pictures are so good. I need to get Kolby and Rykers pictures done. i think i will go to JCpennys before we move. Your fam picture is way good too. Cant wait to see you guys in May and your place. Love you Guys.
Cute, cute, cute! We always go to JCP too, I think they do a great job and have great prices.
She is super cute! She is such funny girl, she has so much energy! It is so much fun to see you guys this past weekend. Hopefully there won't be such a long break between us all getting together again! Love you guys!
Post a Comment