Wednesday, September 9, 2009

She's getting so big

Reagan is getting so big. I don't mean her size she's growing up into a toddler rather than a baby. It makes me a little sad sometimes but I love watching her learn and discover new things. But since she is my only child I still consider her my baby most of the time.
On Sunday I put her hair in a real ponytail for church. She looked so grown up. Although with her curly hair it didn't make it all the way through church!!


At the park Reagan insists on swinging on the big swing. No more baby swing for her unless another child is in a baby swing then she wants to swing next to them. She does a great job I don't even worry anymore about her falling.



I am amazed how fast Reagan is catching on to things. She will say almost any word that we do and it usually makes sense to us. She is starting to recognize her shapes and colors and a few letters. She is the only child her age in nursery that will do the actions to Popcorn Popping, Book of Mormon Stories, and Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...and others!! She will say the prayer (of course repeating what you say)!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

She is such a cutie. I can't believe how big she is getting. She sounds really smart, but I'm sure it's all b/c of you and Randy. What a doll

Shaun&jennifer said...

So cute!