Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where does Reagan like to play??

Reagan loves to be outside and play at the park. But she is a very busy and curious child. I often find her playing in more creative spots.

She loves to get in this basket that I have dishtowels in. I am not sure how she fits in it. But she is determined that it was meant for her because I find her sitting in it all the time!!


Her next favorite spot at least lately has been the dryer. One day I left it opened not even that long when I was doing laundry. When I came back she had climbed in it. She even found a place to put her milk while she was playing.



This one was an uncomfortable spot she got herself into. She climbed onto the chair while it was pushed under the table. I got a good laugh and took a picture before I helped her out. That probably makes me a mean mom but I had to capture that one to show Randy when he got home.
What will she think of next??

No comments: