Last month Reagan and I spent 10 days with my parents in Idaho. I kept forgetting to take pictures so I am only posting a few that I have.
Reagan loved to play with Grandma's slide and car!!

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for bringing these toys to our house. Reagan loves them!!
She also loved going to the zoo with Grandma

This was her favorite animal at the petting zoo. So much she wanted to hug it!! She pointed out it's eyes and ears and nose but poking it. I was worried what it might do with her poking but you could tell it's been around kids and it didn't bother it at all.

She even got to feed her new friend with Grandma's help.


Birdie...in case you were wondering what she is pointing at!!

This is one of my favorite moments. Which happened at my house after my parent and brought Reagan and me home. Reagan cuddling on the couch with my dad. She'd been a bit shy until she got to her own house.

Reagan with Grandma & Grandpa Klein

Reagan with Mom and Grandma
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for letting us come and visit you. Hopefully next time Reagan won't be as clingy and can have more fun with her Grandma & Grandpa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment