Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visiting Lincoln

Every time we go to Idaho there are a few sites in Wyoming that we think we will stop at sometime but we never seen to have the time. Seems like our trips are always so rushed. One of them is a Lincoln monument at a rest stop/visitors center. It overlooks the freeway up on the hill...you can't miss it. Our most recent trip to Idaho felt a little more laid back because we only drove half way and stayed at a hotel. We were able to stop and see Lincoln. And that is exactly what we told Reagan when we stopped. She got out of the car and looked around for a minute and asked, "Where is Lincoln?". It was pretty funny. Of course she has no idea who the Lincoln was that we were talking about she was looking for her cousin Lincoln. (Thought you might get a kick out of that Heather).





3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

I think this is my favorite post! Haha! I love Reagan! As soon as you said we were visiting LIncoln I knew Reagan would get all sorts of confused.

Chelsea said...

Such a doll!

The Mangone Family said...

Looks like you had fun. I am so glad we were able to see you for a few hours and hang out. Hope to see you guys again soon, only under better circumstances.